GERMAIN PROVOT (hereinafter "TREAPTYQUE") offers furniture, vintage decorative objects and works of art for sale on its website www.treaptyque.com.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, TREAPTYQUE collects personal data from users of its website.
TREAPTYQUE, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by TREAPTYQUE in order to be able to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to communicate this data, TREAPTYQUE will not be able to perform its services.
1. The Data Controller
The data controller, who collects personal data and implements data processing is:
14 rue Gabriel Peri
SIRET: 838 896 736 00017
2. Collection of personal data
TREAPTYQUE collects the personal data of users on the website www.treaptyque.com.
The personal data likely to be collected are as follows:
- user account data: namely the data that the User provides when creating an account by completing the registration form (first name, last name, postal billing and delivery addresses, email address, number mobile phone number, password for connecting to the customer account);
- personal data of the user when the latter registers them in his customer account: date of birth, size of clothes and shoes;
- transaction data: refers to the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders made and returns such as his telephone number, address, email address and information relating to his means of payment;
- exchanges carried out with customer service;
- data relating to navigation: refers to the data that the Publisher collects during the User's navigation on the Site and the Applications such as in particular the date, the time of the connection and/or navigation, the type of browser , browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation.
Data relating to means of payment (credit card number, expiry date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service providers Stripe and PayPal.
Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, linked interests and context, to collect user data (interactions with features and profiling of online activity). This data is collected directly by these service providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TREAPTYQUE is not responsible for the practices of these service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of collecting personal data
The Data collected in the context of the use of the application site or in the physical stores are processed in order to meet the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any data controller to be able to justify a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulations thus provide among the legal bases for processing:
- the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus certain personal data of the customer are necessary to deliver the goods, manage the customer account and make returns;
- the respect of a legal obligation, in particular accounting by the conservation of invoices;
- the prior consent of the data subject;
- the legitimate interest of the controller, in respect of the rights and freedoms of users. Thus, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
TREAPTYQUE does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties.
The user has the option of modifying his personal data and withdrawing his consent at any time by logging into his customer account.
4. Service providers with access to users' personal data
The personal data collected is transmitted to TREAPTYQUE service providers, who may process on behalf of TREAPTYQUE (subcontractors) and/or their own account (data recipients).
The recipients of the data are:
- Stripe and PayPal, payment providers
- any police or administrative authority in the context of legal requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
- customs services and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
TREAPTYQUE's subcontractors may have access to the data collected to:
- preparing, shipping orders and returning products
- improving the content of the site
- technical maintenance and development operations of the website, including entities that execute orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analysis and management services tags, such as Google Analytics.
To obtain more details on these analysis services and the methods of opposition, we invite you to consult the following sites:
5. Rights of users over their personal data
In accordance with Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using the TREAPTYQUE website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of access, rectification and deletion of the data collected,
- A right of opposition to the processing of his data
- A right to limit processing,
- A right to the portability of the data collected
- Can formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Finally, if TREAPTYQUE detects a breach of personal data likely to create a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, TREAPTYQUE undertakes to inform the users concerned as soon as possible.
The user can exercise all of these rights by logging into their customer area, by contacting customer service at email@example.com or by simple mail at TREAPTYQUE – 14 rue Gabriel Péri – 92300 Levallois Perret, France.
The user must attach proof of identity to his request.
In the event of no response or an unsatisfactory response, the user may contact the supervisory authority of his country of residence, for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
6. Duration of data retention
User data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out herein, in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the closing of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. User data is erased when the retention periods expire. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the purposes of research, observation, and the prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as needed, the provision of this data to the judicial authority.
Archiving implies that this data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
7. Security measures for personal data collected
As data controller, TREAPTYQUE undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent them from being altered, deformed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. .
TREAPTYQUE has concluded service contracts with partners benefiting from a certain expertise in the field of data protection.
All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
8. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information relating to the browsing of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to carry out a follow-up of the navigation or an analysis of the behavior of the user, and in particular:
- to measure the frequentation of our website and our application, as well as their content;
- save information relating to the customer account when the user is connected to it;
- save the shopping cart for 30 minutes;
- customize the display of content accessible to the user.
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the browser software used:
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the browser software used:
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
The user can also oppose the deposit of cookies by the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
9. Links to Third Party Sites
The website and the application may provide links to sites, applications and services other than those of TREAPTYQUE which may be operated by third-party companies.
TREAPTYQUE is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third party sites. The user should consult the personal data protection policies.
For any other questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .